Chocolate and raspberries are one of those culinary matches made in food heaven, so it only made sense to combine them in a delicious, gooey, moreish brownie.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- 250g salted butter
- 400g soft light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 140g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 200g raspberries
- Start by heating your oven to 180°C / 160°C Fan / Gas Mark 4 and line a 20 x 30cm baking tray with baking parchment.
- Tip the chocolate, butter and sugar into a pan and gently melt, stirring occasionally. Once melted and combined, remove from the heat.
- One at time, stir the eggs into the chocolate mixture, then sieve in the flour and cocoa and stir everything together.
- Mix in half the raspberries, then transfer the mixture to the lined tray. Scatter over the remaining raspberries and bake on the middle shelf for 30 minutes. Allow to cool before slicing into squares.
Image source: Anna_Shepulova via Getty images.