baby spinach leaves
tomato pizza sauce
grated pizza cheese
truss grape tomatoes
- Preheat your pizza oven on setting 4 for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach to pan and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Roll out your fresh dough and place inside your pizza oven.
- Top base with tomato puree.
- Top with spinach and bacon then crack an egg in the middle of each pizza. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with tomatoes.
- Close the lid and turn your pizza maker up to 5 and cook for around 3-4 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbling and egg is cooked as desired.