Looking a simple but delicious Friday night fish dish? These tacos are so easy to make and are guaranteed to please the whole family.
- 220g cod goujons
- 1 tsp harissa
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 soft corn tortillas
- 175g white cabbage, finely shredded
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 lime, juice only
- Heat your oven to 220°C / 200°C Fan / Gas Mark 7. Place the goujons on a baking sheet and cook for 12-15 minutes (or according to pack instructions) until crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix the harissa into mayonnaise and warm the tortillas using a frying pan.
- Toss the cabbage together with the coriander, onion and lime juice to make the salad, and season well with salt.
- Spread a little of the spicy mayo on the tortillas, then place the fish and salad vertically down the centre. Top with a little more mayo, then fold each end and wrap across.
Lead image: Maryna Iaroshenko via Getty images.