Marshmallows and chocolate sandwich between biscuits. What’s not to love? Kids will not only enjoy devouring these, but will also love helping you make them.
For an extra special treat, dunk them in your hot chocolate. A real winter warmer!
- 16 biscuits of your choice (we recommend malted biscuits)
- 8 squares of milk chocolate
- 8 marshmallows
- Preheat your grill to high and line a baking sheet with parchment. Put all 16 biscuits onto the tray, and add a square of milk chocolate on 8 of them and 1 marshmallow on the other 8.
- Place the tray under the grill until both the chocolate and marshmallows are melting.
- Sandwich the two different types on top of each other until oozing at the edges and eat while hot.
Lead image: KarpenkovDenis via Getty images.