Being stuck indoors doesn’t have to be all bleak and boring – You now have time for lots of at home activities, like trying a new recipe 😉 Treat yourself to some simple delicious nachos. The perfect movie night snack, all under 10 minutes!
- Tortilla chips (200g)
- cheddar cheese (150g)
- sour cream (50ml)
- guacamole (50ml)
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 chopped onion
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Chopped jalapenos (25g)
- 1 lime
- Place all of the tortilla chips on a baking tray
- Put under a hot grill for about 3-5 minutes, just enough to melt all the cheese
- To make a simple fresh salsa – mix the tomatoes, avocado, onions. Season to taste with salt and fresh ground pepper. Squeeze a wedge of lime and mix well.
- Serve with salsa, soured cream, guacamole, jalapenos. Enjoy!
Lead image: bhofack2 via Getty images.