This summer salad is the ideal dish if you’re looking for a lighter salad or dinner.
For the salad
- 12 slices of prosciutto
- 1 cantaloupe melon, cut into chunks
- 1 gem lettuce, shredded
- Handful mint leaves, shredded
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 ½ tbsp red wine vinegar or sherry
- Make the dressing. Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl with a balloon whisk, then set to one side.
- Toss the shredded lettuce, mint, melon, and prosciutto together in a large bowl with a little of the dressing. Serve with some crusty bread.
Lead image: Serezniy via Getty Images.