A lighter pasta dish, this easy to make recipe will be a hit with the whole family!
- 280g linguine
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 24 raw kings prawns, peeled
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Bring a pan of water to a boil, and cook the linguine according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok and throw in the garlic and chilli. Fry over a gentle heat for about 30 seconds until the garlic begins to brown.
- Add in the king prawns and turn the heat up, cooking for about 2 minutes whilst constantly stirring, until the prawns turn pink.
- Throw in the cherry tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- As the pasta starts to come towards to end of it’s cooking time, add the sugar snap peas in with the pasta and boil for a couple of minutes. Drain the pasta and peas, then add to the wok with the prawn mixture.
- Toss everything together, along with the basil leaves, and season well. Serve immediately.
Lead image: Stanislav Ostranitsa via Getty images.