Tempt your taste buds with this aromatic sea bass dish, which will be sure to impress the family.
- 2 Sea bass fillets, skin on and scaled
- Large knob of ginger, peeled and shredded
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 3 red chillis, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 100g spring onions, cut diagonally
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- Season the sea bass fillets with salt and pepper, then use your Cooks Professional knife to score the skin 3 times. Heat the olive oil in your Cooks Professional frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot, fry the fillets skin-side down for roughly 5 minutes or until the skin is crisp and golden. Turn over and cook for between 30 seconds to a minute, then remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, boil the tenderstem broccoli as per the packet instructions in your Cooks Professional saucepan. Remove from the pan and set to one side once cooked. In the same pan that you used to fry the fish, fry the shredded ginger, chilli, and diced garlic for around 2 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the ginger, chilli, and garlic from the heat. Toss in the spring onions and mix well. Arrange the fish on a plate, spoon over the soy sauce, and top with the ginger, chilli, garlic and spring onion mixture. Serve alongside the tenderstem broccoli.
Lead image: _LeS_ via Getty Images.