Fajitas are the ultimate dish when it comes to Mexican food. Treat your family to this simple, but fun meal. Try topping it with homemade guacamole or salsa to make it extra delicious!
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 large onion
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2tbsp Chilli Powder (less if you want mild)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- coriander, handful
- In a large bowl, mix the the chicken with cumin, chilli powder, lime juice, 2 tbsp olive oil and salt & pepper. Pop it into the fridge and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat your skillet with a tbsp of olive oil over medium heat.
- Once ready, add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes until it’s golden brown. Transfer chicken to a bowl.
- Saute bell peppers, onion and garlic, cook until soft. Add chicken and stir gently.
- Chop the jalapeno and coriander, add to garnish. Serve with warm tortillas and enjoy!
Lead image: rez-art via Getty Images.