Made with mango, banana and pineapple, this vegan tropical smoothie bowl is packed full of flavour and will bring a bit of sunshine to a rainy morning.
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 bananas
- 200g pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp of coconut yoghurt
- 150ml coconut milk
- 2 passion fruit, scooped out
- Handful of blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- Pop the mango, pineapple, bananas, yoghurt and coconut milk into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into two bowls, and decorate with the passion fruit, blueberries, sliced mango, sliced bananas and coconut flakes.
Lead image: jenifoto via Getty images.