- Versatile; Make fruit smoothies, shakes, juices and other fruit or vegetable creations
- Fuss free; No need for a pan, a blender and all that washing up, simply put in your ingredients, select the mode, and the electric soup maker will do it for you; serve directly from the jug
- Recipes included; The Cooks Professional Electric Kitchen Soup Maker comes with a selection of recipes to create delicious soups
- Soup as you like it; Choose from chunky or smooth, cook it quickly or slowly
- Warranty; 2-year warranty *See T&Cs
Create delicious soup from scratch in less than half an hour with the 1100W Cooks Professional soup maker with glass jug. No mess and no effort; just tasty, homemade soup made easy.
The Cooks Professional Soup Maker has a manual pulse function so you can use as a blender to make smoothies, shakes, coulis’ and juices. This function also helps you get your soup to the right consistency or lets you add seasoning half way through cooking if desired.
Simply add fresh ingredients of your choosing to the glass jug, close the lid, select whether you would like chunky or smooth soup and sit back and let the soup maker do the rest. Cleaning is also just as easy, just add water and a small amount of washing up liquid to the jug and use the pulse function.
This soup maker has a reheat and boil function allowing you to prepare soups in advance and reheat when ready to serve. It also has in-built safety features, within the jug is a maximum fill line to ensure liquid does not boil over. There is also an anti-dry shut off to stop the jug boiling dry if too little liquid is added. Plus, there’s an automatic shut-off should the lid be removed during the cooking cycle.
The soup maker comes with a booklet featuring a variety of recipes to help you get started.
Boil function capacity: 1.7 litres
Soup making capacity: 1.2 litres
Dimensions: L23 x W17 x H31cm
118cm power cord
D9220: Cooks Professional Soup Maker with Glass Jug
Register your product for a free extended 2-year warranty by visiting our website www.cooksprofessional.co.uk/extended-warranty. The product must be registered, along with your contact information, within 30 days of purchase. For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Delivery Options to Suit You
|UK (Northern Ireland)
|UK (Highlands and Islands)
|UK (Isles of Scilly)
|View more options