Treat yourself to a taste of Mexico with these fajitas. Combining lime, garlic, chilli and coriander they are guaranteed to take your taste buds on a Latin-American flavour explosion!
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 225g large, raw prawns
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 4 flour tortillas
- Take a small bowl and mix together half of the lime juice, half the chilli, half the garlic and half the coriander. Add the prawns, and mix to coat, then set to one side to marinate.
- Roughly chop the avocado, then pop in a food processor with the remaining lime, chilli, garlic and the sour cream. Season well, then pulse until smooth, before adding in the remaining coriander.
- Grab a large frying pan and cook the pepper in the oil for a couple of minutes until it starts to soften. Chuck in the prawns and fry, in a single layer, for a couple of minutes of each side and cooked pink through.
- Serve in the tortilla wraps along with any salad and extra toppings you choose, alongside the avocado cream.
Lead image: Foxys_forest_manufacture via Getty images.